Open to the Public - Limitations (updated 6/1/21)
• Public open hours are from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Tuesday – Friday
• Extended hours on Tuesdays (until 8:00pm) in June and July 2021.
• Masks or Face Shields are optional.
• Social distancing with non-family members is recommended.
• A maximum of 20 library guests in the main area at any given time, and 10 max in the community room.
• Do not re-shelve books after handling – place them on the nearest cart for staging and cleaning.
The Fairfield Library Board of Directors will continue to monitor COVID-19 developments and adjust as needed. The safety and health of our patrons and staff is of our utmost concern.
Fairfield Library Board of Directors
Drive-Thru Book Pick Up
Get your reserves in by:
Monday at Midnight to pick up your items Tuesday between 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Thursday at Midnight to pick up your items Friday between 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Here's how to do it:
Go to fairfield.biblionix.com/catalog/
and reserve your items by the cut off time! Video instruction will be posted to our Facebook page!
Drive through and stop at our side door at the designated times. We will bring your reserves to your vehicle. (Map attached for instructions)
Please limit your reserves to 10 items per card holder!
If you have any questions or need additional assistance please feel free to reach out to us by email at email@example.com, here on Facebook, or on Instagram! If you need assistance via phone please call us at (903)389-3574 and leave a message. We will return your call as soon as possible. We look forward to serving you!